Dimensional Guardians Chap. 2The knight girl stood up and walked over to Eliza.
"Since we're both stuck here, guess we should introduce ourselves?"
Eliza finally snapped out of her shock.
"Oh yeah, sorry, I'm Eliza."
Emma shuffled her feet.
"Sooooo what do we do now?"
Eliza looked around, and noticed a city in the distance.
"There's a city over there, I think we can get some information there."
They both began to make their way to the city.
Meanwhile with Jen. . .
Jen had reached the city, but was utterly lost.
'Should I ask around?'
She looked around, unsure of who to ask.
'Great. I'm some samurai robot, I'm lost in a city, and I still have no clue why I'm here. What else could go wrong?'
Emma BioName: Emma
Forms: Hippogriff form (Blue eagle wings)
Evil Forms: Devil Hippogriff (Dark blue eagle wings)
Info: Emma is one of the three girls whom was chosen by Fate, the twin brother of Life, to defend Neotopia from a new evil that has arisen. She was given the ability of the Hippogriff, however, when a dark orb possesses her, she becomes the Devil Hippogriff.
A not so normal day... IIIShould I have stayed inside?
It was another uber-hot day in Tennessee, and Emma, a 13-year-old girl, was for some reason outside.
'Whatever told me to come out here was crazy.'
She should've been inside, chatting with friends on the internet, playing on her DSi, watching SDGF episodes, but something deep down had told her to go outside.
She began to walk to the backfields of her street, but stopped once she reached where one of her neighbor's fences stopped.
'Why did this backfield get bought by that new church?'
She stared longingly at the tree that sat on the property, remembering a time before when some neighbors had but a swing on there, and the times she would come and swing on it.
Emma looked around.
It looked like nobody was here...
She dashed to the tree.
'I could get in trouble for this, buuuuut whatever!'
When she reached the tree, she laid a hand on the trunk, wishing that the tree was in her frontyard, when some crazy weird thing happened.
She felt strange, her head beca
Mark BioSDGF --
Markus (Mark) Schafer
* Name: Markus Schafer
* Nickname(s): Mark, Marky
* Age: 11
* Gender: Male
* Race: 1/2 Knight Gundam, 1/2 Human
* Description: He looks very much like his father, but with a few changes. (Ex. No cape, not as many details, etc )
01. Appearance: A build similar to Zero's, but with teal yellow and brown added along with the white and blue.
A.: Hair: N/A
B.: Eyes: Brown with a yellow background.
C.: Usual Wear: The usual Knight Gundam armor.
D.: Skin Tone: Dark-gray (on his hands) Pure white everywhere else. (Usual for a gundam or gundamness)
02. Powers: N/A
03. Weapons/Gear: A wooden sword he got for his birthday one year.
04. Personality: Very quiet and withdrawn due to his autism, but once he's opened up to you; he's a very nice boy.
* Bio: Mark and Loli (His twin sister) were born thanks to the help of the Elder Spell Caster, an old woman who's tooken the job of being the guardian angel for the Winged Princess bloodline. Unlike Loli, Mark ca
Loli BioSDGF --
Lilican (Loli) Schafer
* Name: Lilican Schafer
* Nickname(s): Loli, Lollipop
* Age: 11
* Gender: Female
* Race: 1/2 Human, 1/2 Knight Gundam
* Description: Copy of her mother, except probably a bit saner.
A.: Hair: Wavy, dark brown
B.: Eyes: Teal
C.: Usual Wear: Long sleeve shirt with a blue torso, white sleeves, and the cuffs of the sleeves, on the shoulders, and hem of shirt are yellow, a short sleeved jacket over the shirt that's light blue, white, and teal, and ends below her breasts, skirt that's jeans and white cloth, and a teal lining along the hem of the skirt, white sandals with a light blue cuff, wing necklace, Princess Rose behind ear, and bird keychain.
D.: Skin Tone: Natural Tan
02. Powers: Winged Princess
03. Weapons/Gear: Bird Key Chain turns into bow and arrow (Only when Winged Princess comes forth)
04. Personality: Same as mother, though the spastic behavior isn't as much as Marie's.
* Bio: Loli and Mark (Her twin brother) were born th
Let Freedom RingHigh in the sky
Waves our sign
High in the sky
Through all the battles
High in the sky
As soldiers fall
We respect those colors
And that fateful day
The day we declared our independence
Let us be thankful
That those Founding Fathers
Signed that declaration
They had tooken the first step
To what we have today
God bless America
May your banner always wave